Trial Digest 09-17-12 - Article
Penney and Associates Litigation Attorney Arnold Hernandez in Trial Digest winning a case involving a high-speed rear-end accident causes soft tissue.
Trial Digest 01-23-12 - Article
Penney and Associates Litigation Attorney Kevin Elder in Trial Digest winning a case involving a Kaiser patient that has fatal heart attack following over-dosage of medication.
KCRA News Sacramento - 11-12-10 - VIDEO
Penney and Associates Civil Litigation Attorney Kevin Elder interviewed by KCRA Reporter concerning a case where a doctor is going to trial over sex abuse claims.
Trial Digest 09-20-10 - Article
Penney and Associates Litigation Attorney Stewart Galbraith in Trial Digest winning a Personal Injury case involving a fatal motor vehicle collision.
Trial Digest 02-01-10 - Article
Penney and Associates Litigation Attorney Kevin Elder winning a Personal Injury case involving a man riding a motorized scooter struck by car.
Trial Digest 02-01-10 - Article
Penney and Associates Litigation Attorney’s Kevin Elder and Larry Eslinger in Trial Digest winning a Personal Injury case involving a pedestrian struck in a parking lot after car's brakes fail.
Trial Digest 07-13-09 - Article
Penney and Associates Litigation Attorney’s Kevin Elder and Larry Eslinger in Trial Digest winning a Personal Injury case involving a truck and motorcycle passenger.
Trial Digest 03-02-09 - Article
Penney and Associates Litigation Attorney Stewart Galbraith in Trial Digest winning a Personal Injury case involving a motor vehicle collision.
Trial Digest 02-23-09 - Article
Penney and Associates in Trial Digest when a contractor failed to pay a subcontractor for work performed.
Sacramento Bee 02-14-09 -
Penney and Associates in the Sacramento Bee. One of our attorney's (Larry Eslinger) will be possibly taking a case against CPS (Child Protective Services) to trial.
Trial Digest 01-05-09 - Article
Penney and Associates Litigation Attorney Kevin Elder in Trial Digest winning a Medical Malpractice-Procedures and Treatment case.
*There are too many articles and cases to list. Above are just a small sampling of cases Penney and Associates have successfully handled.
CDC Injury Coverage
Injuries From the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This features information on accident causes and prevention, traffic fatalities, drowning, falls, and more.
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety / Highway Loss Data Institute
Features vehicle ratings, safety facts, publications and more.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
Information about automobile recalls, product safety, and auto research.
NHTSA Recall Links From the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Features information on recalls for cars, child safety seats, school buses and more.
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
Features consumer publications, product recalls, statistics and more.
- ANSI: American National Standards Institute
- Auto Safety Hotline 1-800-424-9393 (TTY for Hearing Impaired 1-800-424-9153)
- California Law; News Regarding California's Legal News
- Class Action Information (General)
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Coalition To End Hand Gun Violence
- Department of Commerce
- Federal Trade Commission
- Motor Vehicle Safety: U.S. Department of Transportation
- California Law Codes
- California District Courts: 1st; 2nd; 3rd; 4th; 5th; 6th
- California Court of Appeals Opinions
- California Court Rules
- California Court Forms
- California Court Opinions
- California Court Programs
- California Court References
- Copyright Law
- Intellectual Property Forum
- Copyright Clearance Center
- Declaration of Independence
- Disability Rights Laws
- Eleventh Circuit Court Of Appeals
- Environmental Law Info
- Federal Courts Finder
- Federal Judiciary
- Federal Judicial Center Home Page
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- House of Representatives Legislative Resources
- Magna Carta (1215)
- Rules of Professional Conduct for Attorneys
- Securities Act 0f 1933
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
- U.S. Civil Rights Code
- U.S. Code
- U.S. Constitution
- U.S. Supreme Court Decisions
- U.S. Supreme Court Oral Arguments
- Vote Smart